To the girl who hasn’t been herself lately,
I know how it feels to catch yourself daydreaming and lost. I know how it feels to feel how you’ve been feeling.
I know you’re trying really hard to not let your emotions overcome you and to get that lost spark back. And I even know that it doesn’t come easy. I know. I can feel you.
No matter what are you feeling right now, I want you to stop and breathe. Breathe deep and let the negative energy pass away. Next, I want to remind you of something really important.
1. Vent out all the emotions. Cry if you feel like. Write down in a paper what you’ve been feeling. And let go of it at that point of time itself. When written in a piece of paper, it gives you clarity.
2. I want you to know that you’ll regain the sparkle. And you’ll shine that bright again. Till then you’ll have to do yourself a favour and have faith; faith in yourself. Do you understand?
3. It’s important to know yourself. It’s important to know the kind of things that stress you out and the kind of things that makes you feel home. And, it’s important to understand that you’ll be the only person for yourself. And you’ll have to do everything necessary to make yourself feel happy and peaceful. Your mental peace should be your first priority. Do anything and everything to make yourself at peace.
4. No matter what you’ve been through, I need you to believe that there are a handful of people who will love you always. ALWAYS. Make sure you speak to them and get enough of their love.
5. LOVE. Love Yourself. Forgive yourself and forgive the people who broke you within. Rekindle that love with yourself. Remember, you’re stronger than you believe and much more amazing than you’ve lately been.
6. Lastly, just to let you know, I’m proud of you. I’m proud of everything you’ve been doing to make yourself at peace and to find the lost YOU. Much happiness and pretty vibes are coming your way.
Till then, keep trying.
Someone who can feel you